Mould grows on damp and moist surfaces. There are air borne spores in the air for mould to grow.
Mould is a health hazard especially for people with ASTHMA and ALLERGIES. Prolonged breathing of mould spores laden air can cause problems with lungs and lungs bleeding.
If you can see or smell mould it is time for PROFESSIONAL MOULD CLEANING AND REMOVAL.
ELECTRODRY bio degradable solvents are safe yet effective in treating mould at source. We treat, remove and clean mould to leave mouldy surfaces free of mould. We spray special mist to treat air borne spores to restore indoor air safe to breathe.
After mould removal and cleaning most surfaces do not need repainting. However, if the building surfaces need painting Electrodry can organise painting.